The best work great, the worst barely at all. Worse, cheap noise cancelling headphones can actually add some noise, in the form of high-frequency hiss. Noise isolating headphones, at best, can muffle everything around you quite well. In-ear models, though, can be like having big earplugs stuck in your ears. Active Noice Cancellation Stereo Earphones.
You may notice a pressure-like feeling in your ears when you first put noise–cancelling headphones on, like when you want to ‘pop’ your ears. This is caused by your brain perceiving the lack of low-frequency sound as a pressure differential between your inner and outer ear, just like when you ascend in an airplane.
These headphones will virtually eliminate sound triggers when used in noise cancelling mode, and while playing a noise app. They do this without blasting so loudly that you may damage your ears. … The earplugs prevent damage to your ears from the loud noise, and the combination completely eliminates ambient sounds.
The noise cancelling technology is safe for hearing and there is no need to worry about any possible radiation, because there is none.
Noise cancelling headphones themselves don’t pose any risk for your health. Noise cancellation technology in the headphones works well without any adverse consequences. They don’t emit any radiation whatsoever, so you shouldn’t worry about these headphones causing issues to your health.
Active Noice Cancellation Stereo Earphones
Noise– cancelling headphones can certainly be helpful in cancelling out low-pitch noises from your surroundings, however, voices and conversations tend to be higher-pitched random noises, which you may still hear despite wearing your brand new noise–cancelling headphones. It can also help a passenger sleep in a noisy vehicle such as an airliner.
Unlike cell phones, noise–cancelling headphones do not emit low level radiation and do not pose any of the potential hazards that could stem from frequent use of a cell phone held next to the ear. … Acute loud noises can damage hearing, interfere with sleep, raise blood pressure and stress levels and cause headaches.
- Item Type: Wireless Earphones
- Vocalism Principle: Hybrid Technology
- Control Button: Yes
- Active Noise-Cancellation: Yes
- Communication: Wireless
- Volume Control: No
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Version: 5
- Support APP: No
- Connectors: None
- Support Memory Card: No
- Driver Diameter: 66 mm
- Resistance: 32 Ω
- Waterproof: IPX5
- Frequency Response Range: 20-24000 Hz
- With Microphone: Yes
- Battery Capacity: 6000 mAh
- Standby Time: 300 hours
- Play-Time: 4 hours
- Weight: 120 g / 0.26 lbs
- Color: Black, Gray
- 2 x Wireless Earphones
- 2 x Ear Tips
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 Happy customers
- Real people on our support team
- We proudly offer an absolute satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At tukhore.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, that is why we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchasing experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can enjoy the best shopping experience.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with our service, easy Product Return and Full Refund will be provided. We are always ready to give you the best solutions!